Crushed Baby Red Potato Pancakes
Serves: 10 (as a side)
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 3lbs. red potatoes
- 3-4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup butter – melted
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons oil – mix with bread crumbs to consistency of damp sand
- salt to taste
- Cut potatoes in half, place in a pot of cold water and cook over medium heat until tender but firm. Drain well and cool.
- Crush potato by hand p do not over crush or mash
- Mix ingredients together
- Salt to taste.
- Form a ball and flatten to 1/2‰ pancake.
- Gently press in bread crumbs.
- Grill to medium hot temperature