Vineyard Citrus Slaw
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Savoy cabbage – cut in half and remove stem.
Slice or shred 1/4″ wide.
Toss ingredients below with shredded cabbage.
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 c Dijon mustard
- 1/3 c honey (less if desired)
- 1 tbsp horesradish
- 1/2 c crushed pineapple
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 c cilantro
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp thinly chopped scallions
- 1 grated carrot
salt to taste
- Use wasabi in place of horseradish
- Add 1/2 c of your favorite salad dressing
- Add green beans and broccoli rabe