Beer Mustard Potato Salad
Featured Recipe – June 2018
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 lbs baby red potatoes, cover with water
Cut potatoes in quater wedges. Put wedges in water and bring to a boil. Cook until tender and firm.
Drain Completely. Place on a sheet pan & chill.
Ingredients for dressing:
- 1/4 c lemon juice
- 1/4 c Japanese rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp thyme – fresh leaves
- 4 tbsp parsley – freshly chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 c beer mustard
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 3 tbsp scallions – thinly chopped
- salt to taste
Mix all below together with cooled potatoes.
Option: May also be served warm.