Chimney Caps protect the chimney. They not only prevent rain from falling straight down into the flue system, they also keep debris out. Water that falls into the chimney will increase the rate that creosote glazes and tars. Similarly, any debris brought into the chimney by birds or raccoons can be dangerous.
Chimney caps also protect your house from the stray sparks that may cause hazard to your home. Let Nickos Chimney Company install your new chimney cap and remove the unwanted debris from your chimney.
Available in: stainless steel or copper
Here is an in-depth article from the Chimney Safety Institute of America explaining how your chimney really works. We recommend this informative article to learn more about the function of your home chimney system.
NEED A NEW CHIMNEY CAP?
Nickos Chimney Company are experts in service, repair and installation.
- Chimney Safety Institute of America – A homeowner’s guide to fireplaces, chimneys and wood stoves.
- Chimneys.com is one of the main sites making up the extensive presence of chimney sweeps on the net. It is a good source of technical information for homeowners and Professionals alike.
- Wood Heat Organization is a nonprofit, nongovernmental agency dedicated to the responsible use of wood as a home heating fuel.
- InspectAPedia – the site for Inspection, Diagnosis, Repair & Problem Prevention Advice
- National Fire Protection Association is the authority on fire, electrical and building safety.
- Certified Chimney Professionals official website.