The flue system in your chimney is used to direct smoke up your fireplace. Chimney Liners wear out over time and can cause severe problems to your chimney structure and home if not properly inspected or maintained. Nickos Chimney Company can evaluate your chimney and recommend the proper solution. Your chimney can be revitalized with a new liner.
Here is an in-depth article from the Chimney Safety Institute of America explaining how your chimney really works. We recommend this informative article to learn more about the function of your home chimney system.
Damaged chimney liner? HeatShield® can restore your chimney’s clay flue liner and save you the expense of rebuilding or relining with a stainless steel chimney liner.
HeatShield® is a chimney liner repair system that eliminates the hazards and draft problems caused by gaps, cracks and spalling in otherwise sound masonry chimneys.
NEED A NEW FLUE LINER
Contact Nickos Chimney Company for an expert evaluation of the flue lining in your chimney. We using cutting edge camera technology to diagnose and detect any problems with your chimney system. Protect your home and family.
- Chimney Safety Institute of America – A homeowner’s guide to fireplaces, chimneys and wood stoves.
- Chimneys.com is one of the main sites making up the extensive presence of chimney sweeps on the net. It is a good source of technical information for homeowners and Professionals alike.
- Wood Heat Organization is a nonprofit, nongovernmental agency dedicated to the responsible use of wood as a home heating fuel.
- InspectAPedia – the site for Inspection, Diagnosis, Repair & Problem Prevention Advice
- National Fire Protection Association is the authority on fire, electrical and building safety.
- Certified Chimney Professionals official website.